torsdag 7 april 2011

A New Sart -A New Blog ;)

So, I've been blogging for many years, and I had great success with my Finnish blog on one site, until they decided either to shut my blog down or then I've forgotten my blog-password... I wrote some funny, crazy, new and controversial stuff, so they might have just wanted to shut me down, because somebody wasn't happy with the things I wrote... Here I am on a brand-new blog, a brand new decade and a brand new start in my life, I've made many important decisions in my life. Firstly, I have decided I will NOT spend time in any hospital anymore, especially not in a funny place in Nokia, Finland, where I've been far too many times :P Secondly, I've decided NOT to get married, maybe in heaven... And thirdly I've decided to have some fun with my life ... Travel, listen to music non-stop everyday, read all the English Classics, study English further at the University here in Stockholm (I'm on level II already ;) and do the things that are BEST in my life, not just neccessary or good, only the BEST. And I've decided that blogging is one of the BEST things I can do, since it's basically a journal... Well, that's all for now... More Later ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar