måndag 9 maj 2011

Kielenvaihto ;P


Ennen kuin vaihdan kieltä, pieni kielivitsi:

"Auts! Mä purin kieleeni! ... Mut ei se mitään, mähän oon kaksikielinen! ;)"

Mä oon keksinny sen ihan ite ;)

Well, sorry for that, I'll have to write something in Finnish everytime, since this is supposed to be a Finnish blog ;P I felt that I will have to write a bit in English now, so if you're reading this and don't know Finnish, you'll still get something out of this. Och samma på svenska ;) No, just kidding, I won't write much in Swedish, since my Swedish friends are not so frequent readers of this blog, or so I believe...

Wappu was great!!! It was a very calm and cozy Wappu, since I only went on Saturday the 30th of April to my friends' house and played with their little boy and ate some Finnish donuts and played with the dog and watched Harry Potter 7 pt.1. On Sunday the 1st of May -May Day- Vappupäivä- we held a conference at Tampere-talo with all the members of the Tampere-stake. We got a new stakepresident and counsellors. I got the priviledge to sit next to my favorite family -with their little boy too.

I used to really be scared and awkward around children before, but not Atte had changed my way of thinking...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar